Practice: Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP), Nationally Accredited Mediator
Mobile: 0438 070 825
Business: 02 9635 1000
Expertise: Family Separation, Parenting Arrangements, Property, Child Support Disputes, High Conflict, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, Gender Balanced Co-Mediation, Families and Children, Adult Family Members, Extended Families, Face-To-Face, By Telephone, Video-Conferencing, Shuttle/Face-To-Face, Telephone Shuttle
Professional Organisations: Professional Associations
• Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of NSW (1998)
• Law Society of NSW
• Called to NSW Bar (2013)
• Lachlan Macquarie Chambers – Director
• New South Wales Bar Association
• Bar ADR – Accredited Mediator under National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS) (https://www.nswbar.asn.au/briefing-barristers/adr/baradr)
• Family Dispute Resolution Register – Accredited FDRP and able to issue certificates under section 60I of the Family Law Act 1975 (https:
NSW Sydney, NSW Parramatta, NSW Newcastle, NSW Wollongong
Experience Working in the Law – 30 years
• As a legal clerk in 1998, Craig commenced his legal training, managing a supervised Workers’ Compensation practice, attending that court daily, on his own or instructing counsel as appropriate.
• Tipstaff to the Honourable Judge Patrick Moran, Compensation Court (1997)
• Exemption from attending College of Law practicum due to lengthy practical experience running own practice and appearing in court daily for 10 years.
• As an employed solicitor from 1998, Craig obtained experience in personal injury, criminal, civil, conveyancing, wills & probate, family provision & family law disputes
• As a sole practitioner from 2000, Craig operated his own practice in the Blue Mountains and Central Coast in the above-mentioned areas of law.
• Barrister-at-Law (2013- )