Circuit Court referral of FAMILY LAW matters to ADR in 2018
Recently appointed, Chief Justice Alstergren of the Federal Circuit Court has ordered a dispute resolution “blitz” of all family law matters to reduce the delays in cases being heard and determined at trial.
Federal Circuit Court registries will be conducting Call-Overs in late February or early March 2018 of all family law matters listed for trial in the second quarter of 2018 to order each case to alternative dispute resolution.
To assist the Court with the identification and allocation of work to Alternative Dispute Resolution we have established a special Family Dispute Resolution Panel to provide a Registry specific list of accredited, available and local ADR practitioners; FDRPs, Accredited Mediators and Arbitrators.
This Accredited Dispute Resolvers website has been widely distributed to assist Federal Circuit Court judges, registries, legal practitioners and litigants identify suitable ADR practitioners.
GO TO THE LIST and search by REGISTRY: Family Law ADR
The list includes:
- FULL contact information,
- Details of particular areas of expertise in family dispute resolution,
- Availability at up to three Court registries,
- Rates for half day and one day mediations, and
- Preparedness, if necessary, to perform half day mediations on a pro-bono basis
- The list is ordered by date of joining to retain your position and prominence,
- Can be enhanced to allow the search of your availability dates and booking with you.
Click the link to JOIN THE PANEL Now