Circuit Court referral of FAMILY LAW matters to ADR in 2018
The recently appointed Chief Judge of the Federal Circuit Court has ordered a review of all family law matters scheduled for trial, to attempt to reduce the delays in cases being heard and determined by the Court.
Federal Circuit Court registries will be conducting Call-Overs in late February or early March 2018 of all family law matters to determine whether any particular case can be assisted by referral to family dispute resolution.
We have established a special Family Dispute Resolution Panel to provide a Registry specific list of accredited, available and local ADR practitioners; FDRPs, Accredited Mediators, Arbitrators and Collaborative Lawyers.
This Accredited Dispute Resolvers list provides full details of the person’s practice, experience and price of their services and is available to assist litigants, lawyers and court registries to identify ADR practitioners to assist with the management of family law matters.
GO TO THE LIST and search by REGISTRY: Family Law ADR
The list includes:
- FULL contact information,
- Details of particular areas of expertise in family dispute resolution,
- Availability to conduct matters at various registry locations,
- Personal and Professional information about your ADR practice,
- Rates for half day and one day mediations, and preparedness to provide pro-bono services
- The list is ordered by date of joining to retain your position and prominence,
- Can provide information regarding your availability dates.
Click the link to JOIN THE PANEL Now