Search the List of Accredited Dispute Resolution Practitioners available to conduct the mediation, arbitration or settlement of Family Law matters.
- Collaborative Lawyer
- VIC Melbourne
- VIC Dandenong
- Family Separation
- Parenting Arrangements
- Child Support Disputes
- Families and Children
- Adult Family Members
- By Telephone
Personal Characteristics and Profile
Owner; Principal Solicitor;
Accredited Family Law Specialist;
JACQUELINE CONQUEST is an accredited family law specialist and trained collaborative lawyer. She is owner and principal solicitor of the firm Walls Bridges Lawyers based in Mornington.
Her practice is focused on assisting clients to get a fair and timely outcome so they can move forward with their life.
She works within a positive and constructive professional framework. She provides advice and representation in all areas of family law, including Court proceedings, property settlements, parenting issues, intervention orders, child support issues, divorce and financial agreements.
• to address the needs of children and the family as a whole
• to advocate strongly for you to where it matters
• to ensure you focus on the key issues and outcomes that are most important
• to help resolve issues in a satisfactory and cost effective way rather than just fight in the courts
Additional Personal Information
• LIV – Law Institute of Victoria
• VACP – Victorian Association of Collaborative Professionals
Professional Profile SheetJ-Conquest-Resumex.pdf
49 Octavia Street