Sort the entire list of Accredited Dispute Resolvers by these categories
- Listing Type
Specialist Groups of Accredited Dispute Resolvers Available Nationally
View the special services or promotion that the Panels can provide.
- Family Law practitioners by FCC Location – List of FDRP, NMAS and Family Arbitrators that can be searched by Federal Circuit Court Registry
- Family Law PANEL – Resolve Family property and relationship disputes
- Farm Debt Mediation PANEL – Resolve Farm Debt disputes for farmers and financiers
- Small Business PANEL – Resolve small business disputes with suppliers
- Collaborative Professionals PANEL – Professional assistance with collaborative resolution of business and relationship disputes
- Federal Code PANEL – Resolve disputes under the Franchising, Horticulture, Produce & Grocery and OilCode Codes of Conduct
- Commercial Arbitrators PANEL – Resolution of business disputes under the State Commercial Arbitration Acts
- IP PANEL – Resolve Intellectual Property disputes about Domain Names, Patents, Trademarks and Designs in Australia
- Investigations Panel – Investigation of Misconduct Allegations
Mediators who facilitate discussions are accredited by government
- Nationally Accredited Mediator – Nationally Accredited Mediators (NMAS) authorised by RMAB
- Family Dispute Resolver – FDRP accredited by Attorney-Generals department.
- Farm Debt Mediator – Mediators appointed under “farm debt” legislation.
Arbitrators are highly trained to make binding decisions to settle disputes
- Certified Arbitrator – Australian Institute of Commercial Arbitrators (AICA)
- Family Law Arbitrators – Decision maker in Family financial and property disputes
- Chartered Arbitrators – Arbitrators qualified under the Royal Charter of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- Commercial Arbitrator – Arbitrations conducted under state Commercial Arbitration Act.
- Domain Name Arbitrator – Arbitrators who determine domain name disputes for WIPO and auDA
Negotiators with commercial acumen who can assist your business
- Collaborative Lawyers – Collaborative professionals negotiate an agreement using a problem-solving approach
- Conflict Coach – Support people ability to manage and productively resolve conflict
- Business Facilitator – Guide groups to achieve desired results through understanding of the process steps and group dynamics
- Conciliator – Assit parties with the resolution of their dispute as a third party neutral
Investigators and Experts assist resolution with analysis and special knowledge
- Federal Government Investigations – Investigation of Misconduct Allegations Panel
- Expert Technical Appraisal – Assists with problem solving and scientific evaluation of dispute
- Expert Determiner – Provide a binding decision to a dispute, without a hearing
- My Listing
Arrange your own Advertised Listing on the ADR site HERE
- Choose Your Listing – Comparison table of the 4 listing options available
- View the Listing – View how each paid listing type will look
- Listing Application – Apply for a Free, Preferred, Professional or Panel Listing.